Monday, September 22, 2014

Balancing act

It has been a while.... I know......I am guilty...

But I will make up. 

It has been 4 months since I last wrote, but also 4 months of new and fresh inspiration.
New experiences in life, new experiences into my happiness journey.

What I have done?
Well, beginning of April, I left Shanghai with 1 suitcase. 
I went to Bali. Completed my Yoga Teacher Training and taught yoga for a month at the Bali silent retreat. 
Afterwards I went to see a friend in Singapore and there I decided to travel through India to experience the country and culture where the yoga was born. 
I will write about my travel experiences separately. 

After India I went back home to the Netherlands.

Currently I am still living out of the above mentioned suitcase. Who would have thought that.... wow..... speaking of detachment....... 

And there we are...... or better said.... there I am..... here I am..... living out of a suitcase, not having a proper job, not having a proper house, not having a proper life. But to be honest, I like it. I like the feeling of freedom, the feeling of lightness and I like the feeling of not knowing what will come my way tomorrow. But it is also scary..... scary because there's no direction or control. 

Lots of ideas and inspiration, but at the same time I'm confused and trying to figure out how to integrate my 'Eastern' experiences into the 'Western' society. Balancing with one leg in the spiritual and one leg in the ego driven world. 
Trying to find my way between soft and hard, old and new, feeling and thinking, wrong and right, the known and the unknown. 
 
Knowing that time will tell... knowing that all will be fine, no matter what. 

Namaste. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment